Monday, August 25, 2008

So here it is

After I'm done here in New Orleans, I'm abandoning the rest of my plan and just heading for Portland. The plan was never super-solid in the first place, and upon further contemplation, I'm not really looking forward to spending time in the Southwest, it just doesn't seem very interesting to me. I've had a great time traveling so far, and I've still got a ways to go, but I want to take a more direct route now. I'm getting tired of life on the road, and I think I'm ready to settle down somewhere (at least for a little while).

4 comments:

ak1drland said...

Hater!

Yeah, it's ok, I don't blame you. Get your ass to Portland!

turtle tracks said...

Woohoo!

KitteeBee said...

See what a visit to the berns-kerns will do!

FOILED.

xo
kittee

joanna said...

yesssssssss