Saturday, August 30, 2008

I am almost in portland

I'm about 3 hours away. I was originally going to try to make it into town for brunch at sweet pea, but I stayed up too late doing laundry. so instead I'm shooting for getting into town around noon to help out with the leafleting at the circus.
After that I'm probably going to spend time setting up a PO box, local bank account, and then chill at the library trawling through job and apartment listings.

Thusly, I send the call out to any pdxers reading this. If you know of a reasonably priced apartment in a convenient neighborhood, or if you know some cool people looking for a roommate, let me know.

Also, if you want to hang out, call me. I'm sure I could use some drinks after stressing out about jobs/apartments. If you don't have my number, email me at j.michael.press@gmail.com.

No comments: