Friday, August 8, 2008

Carnegie Museums etc...

ok so I don't have a ton of time here in the city because I want to get back before dark, it's an hour and a half drive, and I got a late start, but just coming up here for the museums was totally worth it. I couldn't take pictures of most of the Art museum parts, but I got the most important thing from the Natural History section: mother-fucking Dinosaurs! I took pics of other things, but Flickr is being stupid and not letting me upload past a certain amount, so you just get dinosaur pics today. Go check them out here (same link as yesterday, in case you missed it). The newest pics should be at the front I think.

Anyway, the other pics I have are from some neat buildings downtown, and other parts of the natural history museum. I think I'm gonna take Sarchan's suggestion of Quiet Storm for some dinner food before I head back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, Jeff! Mike is in Philadelphia this weekend, which, I know, isn't all THAT close, but still it would have been fun if you could have connected! Fun pictures!

We're on vacation next week so won't have much e-contact. Will look for more updates soon! And please give us a little warning when you have a timeline -- we're thrilled you're coming to visit but we have some things going on the next few weeks. We just need to coordinate schedules. Have a great trip and eat boldly!