Friday, August 22, 2008

Feeling Blah

I know I need to just get up and get moving, but there isn't much I'm actually excited to go do today. Plus it's rainy and drab, and looks to be that way all day. This sort of puts a damper on my usual "go walk around neat neighborhoods" method of seeing the city.

Plus nothing that I was planning on doing today actually feels very interesting. I think I might just take a day off of sightseeing and veg out in my hotel, at least until 8pm when there's a live band playing at the local veg coffeehouse/foodplace. I'll probably go check that out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes you just have to sit and do nothing. I can't say I've been to the SW, but I'm not in a hurry. I stick to the northern half of the country.

Karla said...

you know what would be helpful, jeff? if you put at the top of each post where you're at. i keep losing track of your location.
i'm very envious of your travelling and joblessness right now...