Monday, August 4, 2008

Columbus Ohio

Chilling outside the Columbus Museum of Art. It's closed on Mondays, but the Wifi is still free!

I'm feeling a lot better about things today, thanks to everyone for the encouraging words. I think I just needed some alone time after two days being constantly around people. I'm still not sure where I'm going after PA, but that doesn't matter so much right now.

Last night was a KOA outside of Indianapolis. I'm probably not going to stop at a KOA again unless I have to, since they're stupidly expensive even for a primitive site ($28! nearly twice the price of most other places primitive spots). I'm not too pissed though since it was close to the showers, and there was a swimming pool that I spent a little time at.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so fun to hear where you are picking up your free Wi-fi!! Yeah, koa's are fairly expensive for what you get. Have a great time in Ohio!!! and blog on!

Anonymous said...

Kooking at the KOA? Yes, your mother is right. KOA's are a rip. But sometimes you want a shower. Sometimes you need a shower. Sometimes you pay the price to be a vegan god. You CAN get fairly clean in a campground sink, but it can feel like a bit of pride washes away each time!!

How's the cooking? Camp food is an adventure. What kind of stove do you have? Uncle Kevin grilled tofu tonight and we thought of YOU! It turned out great, with some vegetables from the garden: peppers, eggplant.

Where to next? Are you spending much time in Ohio? Ball games? Museums? Heart of Rock and Roll? Football Hall of Fame? Oh, the glories of travel!

We look forward to hearing from you soon. Come see us. We have a shower and charge less than a KOA. Honest.

Anonymous said...

Damn man, you need to start heading south. Lots of people crash out on the beaches down here because its 70 degrees at night all year, there's hammocks, and free showers.

Plus it's South Beach and they have all kinds of wacky vegan restaurants.

PM me on the forums if you're ever down this way, I'll hit you up with my cell and we can drink overly expensive beer and wear funny hats.

Anonymous said...

Whoa dude, what's up.

You're so close to Detroit, come visit!

KitteeBee said...

Columbus, my old stomping ground. I went to school just outside of there in a small town called Granville.

Have fun!

xo
kittee

Anonymous said...

I texted you the other day. I'm in akron ohio :(

Jeff said...

I never got your text zui :(