Monday, July 21, 2008

Scrub-a-dub-dub

T-14 hours
The car is packed! Except for my cooler/mead, and the box of "throw last minute shit in here".

I'm slowly whittling away my "clean this stuff" list. One bedroom down, one to go, then it's just a little hallway, big living room, kitchen, and bathroom! before 10:30am tomorrow! I can totally do this.

I am a recent convert to the "swipe it twice with magic eraser, and then paint over it if it's still there" school of cleaning.

Obviously I also belong to the "put a sassy description of something in quotes so you can use a whole run-on sentence as an adjective" writing style.

The kitchen will be the real beast. I finished the stove top and under the burners last night, but that used up the last of my oven cleaner. So long easy street.

No comments: