Monday, March 23, 2009

Biking!

I've now ridden my bike to work and back two days in a row, so I think I can say that I'm back into the swing of things. It was even chilly and sprinkling a bit this morning, and I didn't even feel like I was making myself choose the bike over the car, so I was pretty psyched about that.

The weather here is definitely getting warmer, and with that apparently comes "wetter", as it seems to have rained every damn day. I don't have much of a problem with this, and it's usually sunny by the afternoon when I get off work.

I went to "World-wide Dungeons and Dragons Game Day" this past Saturday. Sounds like something of an annual event, but really it's something that Wizards of the Coast puts on whenever they have a new major product to sell you. Regardless, it was a good opportunity to sit down with some strangers and roll dice. I've never played 4th edition D&D before this point, though I have some of the books. I must say I enjoyed it quite a bit. They've changed things up to give every class lots of toys and interesting things to do, instead of the old "I'm a barbarian. I hit it with my axe. I hit it with my axe again. Oh, my turn again? I hit it with my axe."

No comments: